Interim/independent, Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Deliver a platform to enable Build and run application-to-application (A2A), business-to-business (B2B), and business-to-government (B2G) integration flows and support end-to-end process integration based on request/reply patterns between applications, whether on premise, in the cloud, or across hybrid landscapes.
Working as the Solution Architect in the project you are responsible for collecting and validating the requirements from all our stakeholders, creating the architecture design, implementing IS/CI including tools and procedures, deliver all input for support teams and publish updates in existing Integration guidelines for architecture and development.
The company is a leading airline that has been in operation for over a century. We are based in the Netherlands and have a wide network of destinations around the world. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and have received numerous awards for our sustainability initiatives and digital innovation. Their goal is to reduce our environmental impact and we are investing in sustainable aviation fuels, electric ground equipment, and innovative aircraft designs to achieve this goal.
- Appealing (fixed) salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 vacations per year (excluding national vacations) and 8,33% vacation allowance
- Fixed or indefinite contract with a financially healthy organization
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Good pension scheme
- Attention to work-life balance
- Open culture and clear communication
- An HBO or University degree or HBO/University level of skills and thinking acquired by training or experience.
- Demonstrated ability to reach out to stakeholders, to connect, and manoeuvre across differences of (and possibly conflicting) interests.
- Experience in the dynamics of internal projects and managing vendors like SAP.
- 5+ years of work experience as an SAP Solution Architect across the breadth of technology (cloud, integration, security, privacy, data, landscape) with a minimum 2 years in SAP BTP IS/CPI.
- SAP BTP Cloud Integration / IPAAS expertise.
- SAP PO Architecture expertise.
- Knowledge of BTP IS/CI license models.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up monitoring and alerting hybrid cloud integrations.
- Knowledge and experience in IT service management.
- Writing and visualization skills.