€ 80,000 - € 90,000
Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As Integral Project Leader, you are responsible for the complete end-to-end (E2E) product creation cycle of Mother & Child Care products. You have at least 6 years experience in leading multi-disciplinary product development projects in a high volume consumer product development environment. If you like to work in an innovative and dynamic organization, then we have the job for you!
Are you excited by innovation and new developments for the consumer market and do you want to be part of a team with exciting challenges, then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
As Integral Project Leader you are responsible for the complete end-to-end (E2E) product creation cycle of Mother & Child Care products. You manage projects starting from initial ideation based on a thorough understanding of the needs of consumers, through function development, product realization, market activation & launch into post-market surveillance.
You oversee the execution of a part of the program related to a specific subcategory of Mother & Child Care business. You manage assigned resources between the projects and programs, ensuring they are executed according to business strategy and goals. As key figure at the center of the project, you engage and motive the team members.
Next to that:
- You will set-up and lead one or more multi-disciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors
- You will define and achieve competitive edge project goals within constraints of budget, time, quality and strategic boundary conditions
- You will manage the involved risks, and take corrective actions if the project runs out of your plan. You manage the stakeholder’s field around the projects
- You manage the development related activities from Value Proposition Creation, Advanced Development until New Product Introduction and ensure a solid handover to Lifecycle Maintenance team
- Together with your team, you will set up a review structure that provides optimal insight into the current status of the project
The Philips business group Personal Health delivers innovative lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise delivers innovation that matters to you, meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) Consumer Lifestyle. It focuses on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products. It is responsible for the end-to-end development and realization of new product propositions. The Innovation Site Eindhoven has the ambition to drive business growth by bringing existing, differentiating, new product propositions to market.
One of the key growth areas is the Mother and Child Care category (Philips Avent), which encompass multiple sub-businesses such as Infant Feeding, Breast Feeding Solutions and Comforting. As Integral Project Lead, you will be part of Project Management Team and report to its Group Lead. This team is part of the Innovation & Development team of Mother and Child Care.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- University degree in a relevant technical subject, preferably Mechanical/Electronics engineering or Physics
- Proven track record and experience (6+ yrs.) in leading multi-disciplinary product development projects in a high volume consumer product development environment
- Experience in product development of consumer products is required (with a focus on mechanics and plastics)
- PMP certified, Lean, Agile not required but a plus
- Medical device or healthcare background not required but a plus
- Experience in mass production is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage highly interrelated complex multi-functional tradeoffs are required
- Skilled in leading International, multicultural, multi-site development projects is preferred
- Are able to understand and translate consumer needs into clear product requirements
- Skilled in analyzing the stakeholder environment and needs to achieve common objectives, considering contradicting interests and making the best decisions for the project as well as the business
- Can balance risks and opportunities to enable innovative solutions
- Your scope is International and a travel percentage of around 10% is part of this role
- A strong leader and a team builder. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes
- Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally
- Always looking for perfection. You do not accept underperformance or poor results. You have a quality mindset