€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you enjoy the challenge of driving optimization and continuously improving finance processes to support our operational management? ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential.
The successful candidate will join the Finance team Sales/Customer Support which is part of the wider Finance organization within ASML.
We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. The Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial accounting, analysis and reporting relating to the total Customer service activities within the Financial Control Sales department of ASML. It is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines and direct impact on ASML’s financial results.
The focus in this position is on executing financial accounting, providing effective financial analysis and reports and ensuring control in service sales and operations. Within the Financial Control sales group, the person will focus on ensuring compliant accounting and accurate planning, and setting up and executing various analyses of actuals and planning in the area of service sales and operations. In addition, this position has a clear focus on Business Line reporting.
- Responsible for Finance review of Service Contracts for the US and European service regions and assure compliant Accounting and Reporting;
- Prepare budget (bi-annual) and forecast (monthly) figures for OPEX together with Business Control; analyse planning vs. actuals on a monthly basis to identify over- and under-spend and help business to identify actions;
- Analyse field service variances (labour variances) worldwide and help business partners identify actions;
- Provide support to business control in establishing standards (i.e. standard labour rates, standard cost prices, etc.) by analysing actuals, preparing trend analysis, analysing absorption variances etc.;
- Act as a sparring partner for business control and BL controllers;
- Provide ad-hoc financial control support for European and US Customer Service activities;
- Create monthly standard reports on behalf of business control with SAP BO/SAP BW/Spotfire;
- Perform monthly reviews on actuals vs. forecast per Business Line;
- Proactively seek for continuous improvements in the execution activities, improving efficiency and quality;
- Add quality and value to information by providing solid analysis;
- Work closely together with counterparts in the field and in other financial control teams.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Academic degree in Finance and/or Business Economics (Bachelor or Master);
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in an internationally oriented finance department or at an international accounting firm;
- Multi-disciplinary and multi- cultural understanding;
- Committed and focused in working towards targets;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch language is an asset;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Precision/attention to details;
- Good social and communicative skills;
- Proactive/hands-on attitude
- Strive for continuous improvement;
- Affinity with technical IT environments (SAP R/3, SAP BW, SAP BO, Spotfire).