Max. € 70,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Would you like to contribute to the success of the integration of Athlon into Daimler? Do you want to be a key player in limiting the financial risks of a fast-growing dynamic organization? You might be the risk professional Athlon is looking for!
Risk Management is responsible for risk steering, for providing risk methods and solutions and for setting risk policies and procedures.
Within Risk Management, Credit Risk Provisioning provides and maintains standardized methods for credit risk reserve setting in accordance with IFRS and supports the monthly calculation of credit risk reserve levels. In addition, the preparation for upcoming new impairment requirements (IFRS 9) with further enhancements of risk data and standardization of the impairment calculation is one of the main projects in the Risk Management area.
Your tasks will be:
- Support of international Athlon companies in implementation and application of the risk management tools. Training of markets related to RORAC, including train the trainer
- Development and enhancement of methods, models and tools for measurement of relevant risks, linked to Athlon specificities
- Participate to calculation, verification and analysis of risk parameters (e.g. probabilities of default, loss given defaults)
- Support of periodic and ad-hoc risk reporting and risk planning
- Participation in projects in Risk Management and related Finance areas
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to our range of lease cars, we develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy. Athlon is part of Daimler AG.
Thanks to our regional, national and international coverage, we are always close to our customers. At Athlon, you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. We want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility.
The Headquarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future
- We are a profitable growth story
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open-minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, net pay-out, pension savings, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity
- 5+ years of experience in comparable function
- Basic knowledge and experience with lease accounting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in accounting/finance/economics
- Competencies regarding creating and improving data warehouses
- Proven experience in international organizations and multiple stakeholders
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills
- Being able to make complex things simple
- Ability to self-organize and to set priorities within assigned responsibilities
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, additional European languages would be a plus