Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For ASML, we are looking for a Digital First Copywriter & Editor to cover a maternity leave. It's a fulltime, six month assignment.
ASML is a leader in the semiconductor industry. Simply put: we make machines that make chips. Our technology is complex and unique. Our thousands of engineers push technology further every day. People love working here − not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. And we have a million stories to tell. Will you take up the challenge and help us unlock the many stories of ASML?
Watch the video below to learn more about ASML and the advanced systems we produce:
ASML IN 1 MINUTE
In this role you conceptualize, write, edit, and publish corporate content for a variety of digital platforms and formats, including asml.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, video scripts and voiceovers. You use your SEO expertise and digital content skills to create content. You are an ambassador for – and an expert on – the ASML editorial style guide and brand. You coordinate the Stories section of the website. You also analyze the performance of these stories and investigate optimization opportunities. In addition, you also work on other offline corporate projects and assignments.
Join a growing global team
You will be part of a large, global communications team with a variety of backgrounds and nationalities, which offers inspiration and opportunities to learn and to develop yourself. Communications at ASML covers corporate communications, internal communications, branding, recruitment marketing, community engagement, digital communications and content. Our communications teams are in the Netherlands, the US, South Korea, China and Taiwan.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in journalism, communications or a related field.
- Experience in working in an international, highly technical environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, strong preference for native English
- Experience in editorial process management and execution, from target setting to content creation, publication and measuring results.
- Ability to understand the business environment and translate complex (technical) information into meaningful and engaging content.
- Ability to manage internal and external resources and implement multiple projects across geographical and business/product areas.
- A can-do mentality − takes ownership.
- Resilient, proactive, driven.
- Collaborative team player.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.