Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
Effectively use full-scale of (external) factories’ network to optimise European supply solution and provide production plans at the dedicated technology required to meet sales forecast at the agreed Inventory level.
Long-term (up to 36 months) and medium-term Production Planning (3-24 months horizon)
- Communicate the medium & long-term production plans highlighting areas of concern and opportunity. Ensure appropriate use of pipeline minimum stocks, line utilisation (allowing appropriate response levels) and demonstrated manufacturing capacities to deliver the best level of customer service at minimum cost.
- Ensure production capabilities are challenged and correctly reflected in the planning systems.
- Scenario building to model utilisation levels for new product start up/learning curves or line/factory shutdown scenarios.
- Provide relevant information and reports for the local S&OP meetings and other stakeholders if requested.
- Effectively manage the COR+ process with all markets.
Short-Term Production Planning (1week-3 month)
- Respond to the recommendations of the Planning Tool (Apollo) and adopt production plans taking into account any constraints or changes (e.g. R&P materials’ availability, Manufacturing and Sales performance) Communicate production plan to the factory schedulers or copack planner, align exceptions with Value Stream Managers or commercial and escalate the issues to Network Planning Manager as necessary.
- Deliver & continually challenge Pipeline Minimum Stock (PMS) for all markets supplied. Look for opportunities and provide recommendations how to optimise inventory level and improve flexibility of Supply Chain.
- Balance finished goods distribution between warehouses (markets and VEG HUB) to ensure product availability and minimized aged FG write-off.
Customer Service Level
- Analyse the root causes of low service and address the issues to the appropriate functions through existing business processes
- Inform all markets of stock discrepancies and supply shortages likely to cause restricted supply and resolve conflicts or escalate as necessary.
- Ensure new products are planned correctly with adequate stocks for launch and account taken of risks of clearance /aged product.
- Communicate all issues early to ATG.
- Ensure that all risks to supply are highlighted/discussed and appropriate actions taken in S&OP forums.
- Maintaining data in several systems to aim for an accurate operation and output of the systems.
Mars is a family-owned company with global sales of more than $35 billion. We produce some of the world's most beloved brands: M&M's, SNICKERS, TWIX, MILKY WAY, DOVE, PEDIGREE, ROYAL CANIN, WHISKA, EXTRA, FREEDENT, SKITTLES and UNCLE BEN'S. In addition to our consumer brands, we proudly care for half of the world's pets through our nutrition, health and service businesses such as Banfield Pet Hospitals, BluePearl, Linnaeus, AniCura, VCA and Pet Partners. Mars is headquartered in McLean, Virginia and operates in more than 80 countries. Mars' five principles - Quality, Responsibility, Reciprocity, Efficiency and Freedom - inspire our 125,000 Associates every day to contribute to a better future.
Education and Professional
- Bachelor or Master in Supply Chain Management, Science and/or Engineering.
- 3 - 8 years of SUpply Chain Management and Planning experience for a global or multi-plant CPG/FMCG Company.
- Experience with ERP and Advanced Planning Systems.
- Good understanding of manufacturing and logistics processes.
- Understanding of Lean/Sig Sigma/ Root Cause Analyses.
- Ability to present complex analysis in understandable forms to business stakeholders.
- Ability to listen to others and link to others' ideas.
- Attention to detail and a passion for data accuracy.
- Strong communication skills with excellent knowledge of English.
- Strong Analytical skills.