Excellent remuneration package
Contract with client
About this vacancy
Do you have a proven background in driving Customer Finance Services within the capital equipment industry (including leasing) – with a strong focus on profitable sales growth? Sandvik is looking for someone like you to lead it's global Customer Finance organization.
In this entrepreneurial role you will lead and motivate a growing, international team, ensuring that it actively supports the achievement of Sandvik’s strategic objectives. You will encourage and enable the management teams across Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology’s respective Product Areas to utilize and enhance the financing portfolio to drive profitable sales growth. You will also identify, initiate and steer relevant projects designed to optimize and challenge business performance, e.g. due diligence studies for new programs. Risk management and continuous improvement of processes and services are also essential parts of this role.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with approximately 43.000 employees worldwide and sales of 82 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Their operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled them to achieve world-leading positions in the following areas:
- Tools and tooling systems for industrial metal cutting
- Equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries
- Advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating
Business area Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology’s Customer Finance function supports the organization’s profitable growth and enables its clients to expand their business and maximize profitability by offering tailored financial solutions such as leasing, rapid credit approvals, flexible payment plans and rent-to-purchase programs and third party vendor financing.
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package
- Fulltime contract (40 hours)
- Car allowance or company car
- Pension plan
- 25 Holiday days + 5 days off (ADV)
- University degree in Finance or Economics
- Excellent command of the English language and preferably also a good command of Dutch, Spanish or French
- Strong change management and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of customer finance services, especially leasing, preferably within the capital good industry
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in a global (matrixed) organization
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a global team.