Over deze vacature
Are you eager to learn new skills? To be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment in our program management office and to play be crucial part in supporting and helping to further strengthen our means and methods? If so, then a position as medior Program Management Officer at Enterprise Management Solutions (EMS) within our ONE (Our New Enterprise) program could be your perfect path.
The Program Management Officer is responsible for supporting cross sector project-, and program management by executing project management processes and methodologies and provides timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision-making.
- Pro-actively supports the project managers and program managers:
- Tracking and reporting: Creates & maintains the following project- & program processes:
- Financials & resources
- Risks and issues
- Scope & scheduling
Context of the position
The Program Management Office within EMS proactively drives world-class project and program management for the ONE program to enable successful outcomes in the Non-Product Generation Process area.
Works as Program Management Officer in a central PMO team and/or for a dedicated team, reporting to the ONE PMO lead. Is coached by senior colleagues. The Program Management Office within EMS proactively drives world-class project and program management for the ONE program to enable successful outcomes in the Non-Product Generation Process area.
Prepares workshops with the project or program manager and facilitates during the workshop. Registers the outcome on the following topics:
- Scope & scheduling
- Risks and issues
- Lessons learnt
- Benefits management
- Project/program team off sites
- Onboarding: Helps onboarding new members in way of working and tooling.
- Interaction with stakeholders: Interacts and communicates with different stakeholders such as:
- Project managers
- Program managers
- Program ONE and Sector business partners
- Innovation and optimization: Participates in, contributes to and implements business improvement initiatives for the efficiency and effectiveness within EMS, the ONE program and cross-sector.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or master degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- Minimum of three years working experience as a hands-on Project Management Officer for multiple projects or two years of experience as a Project manager preferably in a large, international, dynamic and innovative high-tech organization.
- Knowledge of the various standard P3 methods like MSP, MoP, PMM (based on PMBOK) and Agile.
- In depth knowledge of MS office tools.
- Ability to work in a structured and accurate manner.
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Ability to interact and challenge others respectfully and in a courteous manners
- Empathic for cultural sensitivity and differences.
- Ability to work under time pressure and work with different time zones globally
- Ability to work in a decisive but collaborative way
- Ability to manage conflict situation without immediate escalation mode.
- Pro-active and assertive personal traits
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written