Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by making efficient logistic plans in order to secure a swift time-to-market for ASML’s newest product?
Shift Support Production Planning is responsible for the logistical execution of the production orders, which are created to fulfil our production start plan (MPS), (service) forecast plan and other requirements.
Context of the position
The sector Manufacturing within the EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production and installation of Wafer Scanners. The Production Logistics organization within the EUV Factory is concerned with the flow of material from supplier into the clean room. The Shift Support Production Planning department is responsible for the operational planning, execution and material staging the EF work centres. The Shift Planner reports to the Production Logistics Team lead and works closely with specialists in Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse, Material Handling, Material planning, Product Lifecycle Management and Global Logistics Services. Shift planners represent the Production Logistics department in the lean/progress meetings of all work centres and are working in a two shift operation schedule.
- Responsible for the operational planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-progress. Executes production plan in consultation with the responsible production planner.
- Controls material availability on the basis of the progress of one or more work centres within the factory.
- Acts as a representative for all Production logistics departments in lean/progress meetings of one or more work centres.
- Manages the logistics processes of the factory by initiating picking requisitions to the warehouse, monitoring the progress and processing the administration.
- Acts as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process. Process and solving of disturbances as second line support.
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottleneck work centres such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with. Knowledge of different planning parameters (for example safety time, safety stock), so in times of changing environment the planning method can be adjusted
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects.
- Shows initiative and active input in improvement processes to improve delivery performance (valuable knowledge due to central position in processes by nature of the job)
- Data integrity & parameter setting: Understand and maintain the material master data and other settings and take action in case of discrepancies
- Reporting and communication: Anticipates on problems and communicates these problems with the different departments to resolve them together with these departments.
- Bachelor graduate in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Business
- 0-3 years, knowledge of SAP ERP is required, preferably in high-tech environment