< € 35000, > € 100000
Over deze vacature
In 1939 Philips introduced the first innovative rotating electrical shaving device called the Philishave. Are you the person that will help Philips to stay number one in technological development?
The Quality Process Engineer oversees the Quality Assurance in the processes related to the manufacturing of materials, components, sub-assemblies, and completed products and their supply chain, including compliance to regulatory requirements and/or procedures for regulated products/businesses. The processes include the introduction/validation of new/changed manufacturing processes and their associated Q systems, the trend analysis and monitoring of manufacturing processes and their environment, the remediation to non-conformances, and the development and improvement of Q systems. You are having the ability to switch very easily between your hard en soft skills from engineering till operator level. Your main task is to ensure the quality and performance level of our existing processes. With this, your self-esteem and self-respect should be relatively high.
- Accountable for ensuring Manufacturing quality systems are established, maintained and documented according to needs of the business, customers and applicable quality system standards & regulations at manufacturing line level and as individual contributor.
- Responsible for performing timely quality engineering and quality assurance tasks.
- Provide oversight of Q&R supported Manufacturing NPI projects ensuring timely completion of project deliverables, correcting issues delaying completion and reporting on status of projects at project level.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Qualified expert who is developing beyond entry level knowledge of the quality assurance and quality engineering field.
- Has working knowledge of manufacturing systems products and services. Frequently interacts with supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare’s unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Attractive salary according to Philips Labour Agreement
- 25 days of paid leave
- Non-contributory pension plan
- Employed by YER and seconded to Philips, with possibility to be hired by Philips after 2 years
- Travel reimbursements
- Development opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Bachelor’s engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards, such as ISO13485, and ISO9001.
- Preference 1+ years of experience in a medical device or non-regulated industry.