Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Consumer Goods, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Best, we are looking for a Communications Director due to a maternity leave. It's a fulltime position, initially lasting until the end of December 2023. Philips would like this person to be working two to three days per week in the office.
In this role you have the opportunity to join a world-class communications team focused on delivering communications program for Philips’ Precision Diagnosis business cluster. You have the opportunity and responsibility to deliver high quality internal/ external communication services to the leadership and its global employee base, including employee engagement, customer experience, thought leadership and transformation programs.
You are responsible for
- Delivering multiple diverse yet highly orchestrated communications programs across the Precision Diagnosis Business and its Business Units
- Developing fully integrated communications plans, synthesizing commercial objectives with reputation and brand objectives and co-building global comms plans and campaigns from a business and markets perspective
- Developing and deploying the Precision Diagnosis internal/ external communications plan, including support for the company’s culture and transformation programs
- Providing overarching communications counsel and capability building to several of the Precision Diagnosis business units – being an active member of the Precision Diagnosis BU Leadership Team
- Leading key events, including key trade/ business events and global webcasts
- Supporting leaders to reach employee engagement scores through the delivery of communications guidance and tools
- Developing and managing internal and external communications programs, for example:
- Thought leadership content;
- Internal/External speaking engagements;
- Media and Social Media programs;
- Crisis and Issues management;
- Merger and Acquisition support;
- Employee engagement and communications;
- Company, customer and industry events;
- Public Affairs and sustainability
You are part of the Global Business Communications team, which sits in the Group Integrated Communications & Events Department that is at the core of the company and delivers high quality communication services to the leadership of Philips. You will report into the Communications Business Partner for Precision Diagnosis.
Philips’ Precision Diagnosis create value through their unique portfolio of innovative solutions in Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance (MR), Computed Tomography (CT) and Diagnostic X-Ray (DXR) – that support precision diagnoses in therapeutic areas such as radiology, cardiology, and neurology.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A results-oriented senior communications leader with a Master’s degree, and at least 10 years’ experience, in strategic B2C /B2B communications/marketing in an international/matrixed environment
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills: you are a confident and fact-based advisor to senior management and a trusted strategic partner
- Proven track record of driving strategic, complex programs and planning processes, with many moving parts, across a wide variety of organizational pockets
- Strong project management skills and agency management experience
- Near native-level English (written and spoken); proven ability to write impactful speeches, presentations, blogs, opinion pieces; etc.
- Strong project management and analytical skills, and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously