Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
HR, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Now is the time to jump onboard to People Services! People Services is the global contact center for employees and managers worldwide and is responsible for managing all Hire2Retire processes and the first point of contact for HR related questions. Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment People Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we are also implementing a new HR Information System, which will have a significant impact on how we operate.
As HR Teamlead People Services you will be leading a team of HR Specialists which are responsible for Policy/System/Processes/Knowledge from a HR administration point if view to ASML and keeping up with the ASML growth ambitions in Europe. In this role, you are key to attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop the employees in your team
As HR Team lead, you’ll:
- Translate strategy into action within a Hrizon of 3-6 Months.
- Develop, manage and ensure realization of target annual plan for the own team.
- Drive the realization of planned results on Delivery & Quality
- Contributions to cross-departmental projects
- Evaluate organizational design, (work)processes and systems and initiate and implement changes and improvements to drive Productivity.
- Evaluates (work)processes for own functional discipline and initiates and implements process improvements
- Keep up with internal and external developments and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge and information
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses
- Build and maintain a network of in- and external stakeholders/partners and represent the organization. Explains and convinces internal and external parties about chosen solutions based on content-driven arguments
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Temporary assignment for at least 6 months
- Start in July or August
- 32-40 hours per week
- A bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration or something similar.
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience in either HR or other services related teamlead role.
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.