Manufacturing Engineer - Philips. In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better. Apply now!
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Detachering via YER, Detavast
Over deze vacature
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow. But it is not just what they do, it is who they are. There are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on their customers’ needs. It is what inspires them to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most. The world and their customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while they are proud of what they do already, they know they can do more. That is why they need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better. Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role is, if you share our passion for helping others, you will be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes;
- Defect On Arrival (DEFOA) /Missing On Arrival (MOA) Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions;
- Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms (Problem Solving methodology);
- Minimum disturbances (max. Yield) within production in cooperation with teamleads, troubleshooters and development;
- Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management and New Product Introductions within the manufacturing process;
- Participates as an expert in audits;
- Give support and execute New Product Introductions;
- Support & execute Process Validation;
- Providing input for the Manufacturing Engineer, to create a better way of working. After release for volume production the Sustaining Engineer is accountable for improvements;
- Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, Statistical Process Control);
- Give input and maintain the New Product Introductions project planning;
- Perform preparation activities on trial/prototype production within New Product Introduction-processes;
- Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt);
- Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints, if needed together with development.
You are a part of
You are part of Factory Best, one of the largest Medical Manufacturing Sites in Health Systems. You are part of Manufacturing Engineering, a team which is responsible for processes within
- Imaging Guide Therapy (IGT);
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MR);
- Service, Parts & Repair (SP&R);
- Imaging Components (IC);
- Refurbishment System (RS);
- Digital X-Ray (DXR);
- Parts Recovery (PR).
You will be working closely with operations and development.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
(added by the manager specific for this role)
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- This role will be primarily responsible for implementing Life Cycle Management changes, escalation management and process (small) improvements, within the MR factory;
- Typical bachelor in electronics or mechatronics or comparable;
- Hands-on mentality, proficient in documentation and natural inclination for accuracy;
- Be independent, pro-active, and not afraid to take ownership, including relevant stakeholders’ management;
- A result & quality driven approach;
- Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering within high tech industry;
- Basic experience with OT (Operational Technology) and IT (Information Technology);
- Comprehension skills and ability to analyze and summarize;
- Technical knowledge to identify tooling issues and translate R&D requirements towards a manufacturing process, in collaboration with R&D and tooling suppliers;
- Experience with quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audits, FMEA, 8D, SPC, etc.);
- Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English). Communication with operators up to developers & management;