Secondment with contracting
Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
You will become part of the CRM team where a number of extremely important internal applications are managed and further developed. Think of the Salesforce CRM with a 360-degree customer view. But also Selligent and Pardot (for email marketing), Glance (co-browsing) and Salesforce Live Chat. Together with 6 others you form the CRM team. As a DevOps team you do both Development (changes) and Operations (incidents & management). Your focus in terms of Development will be on developing functionality within Salesforce (via APEX code and/or configuration work). In addition, also realizing various integrations from and to Salesforce and other applications. In short: a challenging all-round position in the heart of the IT organization where we have contact with many stakeholders.
- You have a good understanding of the needs of our customers and the business
- Analyze your problems and opportunities and come up with concrete proposals for improvement
- Test your new functionalities and releases
- Take your responsibility for solving incidents and also participate in the standby service of the department
- You participate in the further development of individual applications
- You contribute to the development and maturity of the team
- You continuously work on your own professional development
A financial services and insurance provider. As a leader in the industry, the company offers a range of insurance and investment products, including life insurance, annuities, retirement plans, mutual funds, and asset management services.
YER IT offers you the opportunity to get started as a Professional and combine challenging assignments with comprehensive application and career guidance. The following conditions apply:
- Appealing (fixed) salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 vacations per year (excluding national vacations) and 8,33% vacation allowance
- Fixed or indefinite contract with a financially healthy organization
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Good pension scheme
- Extra hours scheme: payment in salary or time for time
- Attention to work-life balance
- Open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk for all your practical questions
- You have a HBO working and thinking level with at least 3 years of work experience in a comparable environment.
- Extensive experience with configuration work in Salesforce (min. 3 years) and with development work based on APEX code within Salesforce (min. 2 years).
- Preferably also experience in making API integrations from Salesforce to other applications.
- We work in an Agile/DevOps environment and expect you to have experience with this and to go along seamlessly.
- You are customer-oriented, analytically strong, enterprising and have good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with (business) requirement analysis and its translation into a functional and/or technical design is an advantage.
- You have strong communication skills on various levels, both orally and in writing (Dutch and English). The working language in the team is mainly English.
- You are pragmatic and enjoy working on new things.
- You are proactively looking for opportunities to further develop yourself and the team every day.