Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The position is for an experienced scrum master to act as a scrum master & agile delivery lead for scrum teams within Philips HealthSuite Platforms (HSP).
The position is for a true servant leader who can coach others and strengthen the scrum teams.
It concerns a full-time assignment with 3-5 days per week on-site presence on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
- Manages and optimizes the flow of value through the Team / ART using various tools, such as the Team / Program Kanban’s and other information radiators. Encourages collaboration between teams and System & Solution Architects/Engineering/Marketing/Q&R etc. (e.g. continuous delivery pipeline, Lean UX and DevOps)
- Facilitates Agile ceremonies such as Sprint / PI Planning readiness, by fostering the preparation of Vision and Backlogs, and through pre- and post-PI Planning meetings
- Facilitates periodic synchronization meetings, including the Scrum of Scrum / ART sync at the Program level and the Value Stream sync for Solution Trains
- Works with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, Software Leaders and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment. Assists tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Coaches different stakeholder groups (leaders / Product Owners / teams / Scrum Masters) in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Leads multiple scrum teams in concert with the respective product owners • Helps manage risks, dependencies and conflicts and escalates and tracks impediments in alignment with Software Leaders
- Provides transparency and radiates status to all relevant stakeholders (e.g. RTE / Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)) and supports related activities
- Drives continuous improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assesses the agility level of the Team / ART / Solution Train and helps them improve
- Foster built-in quality practices
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Multiple years of experience and demonstrated lean-agile leadership skills in agile software development projects with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Capability to be a lean/agile process authority for a release/solution train and its direct stakeholders
- Experience as an agile expert in a complex agile software development environment such as a train of many teams (e.g. 15), across multiple locations, developing complex products, involving different technology domains, different partners, or customer groups, in an established business, in the early stages of agile transformation
- Supporting teams and their direct stakeholders to achieve their goals through coaching and influencing, problem solving and removing impediments
- Works with the teams and stakeholders to get solid decisions quickly
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency
- Good insight into technical aspects of software development and is technically savvy
- Strong coaching capabilities in leading the teams to high performance
- High quality and improvement attitude
- Independent worker with fast learning attitude
- Experience with multi-cultural environment and multi-site project set up
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing