Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Representing the user within the innovation and development process, User Experience Specialists ensure the delivery on the (consumer) promise of our Philips Value Propositions. The ongoing challenge they face is to identify user needs and tension areas, thus translating them into relevant user requirements throughout the innovation process. They represent the voice of the consumer/user within the integral project team, working towards successful launches which drive user satisfaction and engagement.
- Drive and report in-market feedback (RnR, Contact center data analysis) and post market surveillance including provision of feedback to innovation teams and marketing;
- Conduct analysis for improvements in - web-content, FAQ, Call Center trainings, call center data;
- Understand the drivers for rating and reviews for our businesses (RnR deep dives, Impact analysis, RnR estimations, Project Closure learnings);
- Contribute to consumer complaint handling: identify resources needed to provide solutions to consumer issues and ensure timely execution;
- Work closely with others on the End-to-End consumer experience journey;
- Prepare and execute the Consumer Care touch points (call center, web etc) to achieve a superior consumer experience;
- Drive Call Center readiness for product launches, including training materials, products, bulletins, scripts and more;
- Monitor FAQ’s and implement improvements based on, success rates and Call Center input;
- Stay up to date with all Consumer Care and Social Listening developments and develop a strong connection with the global organization/DMEC;
- Collaborate with the product research in their day-to-day operations with consumer care knowledge;
- Proactively contribute to the overall strategy;
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement within the team.
- User Experience, Ratings & Reviews
- Consumer Care deliverable adherence and quality
- Drive PMS from consumer point of view
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Above average salary conditions
- Consumer passion
- Analytical skills
- Strong communicator (written & spoken)
- A growth mindset & entrepreneurial skill
- Creative & problem-solving skills, pragmatic
- Speak and write fluent English.
- Being resilient, situational adaptability, speak up when required
- Stakeholder management, listening, influencing and consulting
- Ability to translate technical product information towards call center trainings