Contract with Client
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Do you have the drive and positive energy to reinvent the financial department of a well-established/reputable and international organization in the logistics industry? Are you looking for a dynamic and autonomous position, being part of a team with passionate colleagues? Then this is your chance!
In this Finance Manager role, you are part of the management team, and responsible for the Dutch entity of an internationally oriented specialist in logistics. You are responsible for optimizing and integrating finance processes, to become future-proof and ultimately positioning the department as an accommodating and service-oriented business partner to other departments.
To succeed in this, you ensure the commitment, determination and engagement of your colleagues and other stakeholders within the organization. You must possess the natural drive to grow the business to new heights, based on creating synergies, providing business insights and optimize operational finance processes.
You have several direct reports and will motivate / coach them to have a curious and critical mindset and strive for the best solution which is better than status-quo. Automation plays a significant role in improving the relevant finance processes. Our client aims for a future-proof financial department with transparent and effective monitoring and reporting.
In the position of Finance Manager, you bear responsibility for the following tasks and activities:
- Ensure in time and accurate periodical (monthly, quarterly, annual) reporting, both to the headquarter as to management
- Driving continuous improvement within the department and ensuring effective cooperation and communication, knowledge-sharing and increased cohesion between the finance department and other departments
- Initiating innovative financial process improvements through automation and otherwise
- Translating data into useful insights and communicating these insights to management and other departments
- Taking on a leadership role, motivating and coaching colleagues, enabling assertiveness and a high-energy environment
Our client is a reputable/well-established organization in the transport and logistics sector, operating worldwide and providing global transport services. Having gone through a phase of autonomous growth and acquisitions, this organization approaches its optimization phase. Therefore, they require someone who ensures the organization is future-proof in all finance-related activities.
Our client offers a challenging opportunity and a position at a well-established logistical firm. This role is an opportunity to make an instant impact, by having a footprint on the future-proof organization. Grow along the optimization phase and create room for striving for the best and even bigger ambitions. You will receive a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, open, straight-forward and informal organization, with like-minded colleagues who are loyal and just as much passionate about the industry.
Additionally, our client offers the following terms of employment:
- An annual gross salary between € 90.000 and €115.000 (40 h/w)
- Company car and a pension plan
- Room for personal development, both nationally and internationally
- Opportunity for taking initiatives and making your mark in further growing the organization
- Attractive secondary benefits
This position requires an enthusiastic, result-driven, optimistic and pragmatic person who can deal with data-related optimization and possesses both an engaging and assertive mindset.
In addition, the ideal candidate possesses the following skills and credentials:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance and / or economic related field
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in a finance business partner position combined with leadership skills, at an international operating company with a matrix structure
- Proven track record in automation of operational finance processes and use of BI-tooling
- Excellent analytical skills, including the use of Excel, and a feel for data
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes initiative, works with accuracy, and uses a positive attitude to become a valuable addition to the company and drive / motivate others in a future-proof movement
- Experience in or affinity with the logistics / transport industry
- The ability to operate in a culturally diversified environment
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus
Do you have what it takes to make the finance department future-proof and become part of this dynamic logistics firm with endless potential? Apply now!