Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
"In the Arizona software team we are looking for a software engineer to bring the security of the software for the Arizona printers to a higher level.
The Arizona software team is responsible for all software of the Arizona printers, including control software (real time software), controller functionality, user interface and service and manufacturing tooling. We are working on new functionality for the Arizona printers and we maintain the software of the current releases in the field."
All this software has to be compliant to an internal software security standard and for the Arizona printers there is work to do in this area.
Examples of the work at hand are:
- Change the system such that all software runs as a separate user without administrative privileges where possible.
- Keep 3rd party software components up-to-date or remove them if possible.
- Make and keep the external interface to the software as small as possible (i.e. close ports, reveal only the bare minimum of information on the open interfaces, etc.).
- Implement security measures in the successful line of flatbed printers.
- Work in a dynamic multi-disciplinary team to realize customer value efficiently while making and keeping the software system secure.
- Learn how all printer components interact to create the highest quality prints.
"We are innovators, creating exceptional technologies, products and services for our main markets in printing and workflow management."
- Work in a team of software engineers (team player) and a multi-disciplinary project.
- Take responsibility for a piece of work.
- Fast learner, finds it easy to pick up in a new environment.
- Analytical and self-employed attitude.
- Quality driven.
- Take part in the implementation of embedded software functionality in C++, C# and .NET.
- Troubleshoot and analyze security problems on our test engines, including reverse engineering of existing code.
- Affinity with security aspects.
- Knowledge of networking and Internet protocols.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 OS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS and GIT.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Relevant professional BSc degree.