Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
The department is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state-of-the- art machinery to produce any designed product. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Flow & Thermal and Project management. Within our multidisciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify modules and products for our customers. Subsequently, we supply these products to our customers.
As a Mechatronics Systems Architect at the organization you are responsible to capture customer requirements, design the system and decompose requirements.
- You contribute to the technical roadmap.
- You will lead the system design team to define a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within overall cost and timing. In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into designs for decomposed functions and modules.
- You will lead the team to document and maintain the specifications.
- You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization.
- You review the designs and ensure system performance and improvements. During the project you act as a technical coach for designers.
High-tech innovative project
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Technical University, Master degree and at least 7 years relevant experience , high-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
- Eager to define concepts, interfaces and apply mechatronic design rules.
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges.
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers.
- Building constructive relations with stakeholders.
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges.