Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As the Vehicle Electrical Engineer on ADAS systems you are primarily working on the realization of the correct functioning of the mechatronic vehicle systems. You take charge of development during the whole vehicle life cycle. From concept development phase to series production.
- Take charge in the development of electric and electronic vehicle systems as Control System Owner
- Playing a key role as an integrator between supplier and DAF/Paccar internal departments
- to develop hardware and software for the VEE Systems
- Specifying requirements for one or more vehicle systems
- Reporting status and progress on the development process to management on a regular basis
Vehicle Electrical & Electronics (VEE) is responsible for the application and development of electric, electronic and mechatronic vehicle systems. The majority of this development is done in close cooperation with system suppliers. There is a growing complexity of systems and a trend towards more detailed functionality specifications.
The VEE department contains 3 groups:
- The VEE Systems (Low Voltage Vehicle Systems)
- Vehicle Electrification (High Voltage Vehicle Systems)
- Harness Engineering (HV and LV wiring)
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as automotive professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you are a pro-active team player with a focus on results.
Also you bring:
- A Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar
- 2+ years working experience with electric/electronic/mechatronic systems of the vehicle
- Experience in coordination and planning
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.