Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
You are part of the Manufacturing Management Team and jointly responsible for the MNFG performance. You report to the Production Manager together with 3 colleague Area Managers, 5 Shift Managers and 1 Manufacturing Improvement Manager. In addition, you are responsible for implementing improvements following root-cause analyzes of incidents related to your employees.
You are responsible for the improvement culture within your work area. You indicate the solution direction for possible improvements. You are the resource manager of your employees, set the priorities and facilitate the improvement teams. Coordinates improvement activities for the 5 shifts of employees with the Shift Area Supervisor and/or the Shift Manager.
You lead cross-team improvement projects. You identify the need for improvement, draw up an improvement plan in collaboration with fellow Area Managers, Shift Managers and Shift Engineers and have it approved by the Production Manager. You are the link between EPE (Equipment & Process Engineering) and MNFG (Manufacturing) in the daily operation. This includes managing the weekly planning with regard to tool maintenance, reservations and open promotions and ensuring the continuity of production.
You Coach and provide functional leadership to Shift Area Supervisors (SAS) focused on standardization and uniformity.
You are responsible for safety, health, welfare and the environment (VGWM) within your work area.
You are part of the Manufacturing Management Team and jointly responsible for the MNFG performance. You report to the Production Manager together with 3 colleague Maintenance Managers, 5 Shift Managers and 1 Manufacturing Improvement Manager. In addition, you are responsible for implementing improvements following root-cause analyzes of incidents related to your employees.
One of our global semiconductor client makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world. They are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, this semiconductor client is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 30 countries, over 31.000 employees and a revenue of over $11 billion.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, paid overtime, travel allowance)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including relocation and Dutch lessons)
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You are responsible for safety, health, welfare and the environment (VGWM) within your work area
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience as a Maintenance Manager in a technical environment
- Completed HTS education in a technical or business direction
- Knowledge of logistics processes in a high-tech production environment
- Being able to lead an enthusiastic and skilled team of approximately 20 Technicians and Operators Engineering
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with various levels within the organization
- Being able to work on a project basis and leading projects