Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you the new (junior) Industrialization Manager (NPI manager) who takes the lead in the industrialization of our client’s (Canon) new high tech products?
What You’ll Do
The Industrialization Manager steers the cross functional activities to realize a sustainable global Supply Chain for sourcing of all parts for a new product, together with a robust Manufacturing Delivery process.
Your goal is to achieve timely availability of the new product for market introduction, while meeting the targets for cost price and quality.
You are part of R&D and you lead a cross functional (and most likely also cross site) Industrialization Team with members from R&D, Production and Service to realize the goals.
You will set up and implement an overall framework plan for the industrialization activities. Risk management, balancing of workload and progress steering based on relevant industrialization KPIs are part of your work.
Who You’ll Work With
Our client's (CPP) international organization has a flat hierarchy, so you’ll be working with lots of other people in an open, creative and multi disciplinary environment.
Especially in this role, you work at the interface between R&D and production. The role has a broad scope. More specifically, you will work closely together with people and align with stakeholders on several levels (engineers, team leads, management) and different disciplines (Mechanics, Electronics, Procurement, Industrial Engineering) within R&D, production and Service.
Canon Production Printing, formerly known as Océ until the end of 2019, is a Netherlands based subset of Canon that develops, manufactures and sells printing and copying hardware and related software. The product line includes office printing and copying machinery, production printers, and wide format printers for both technical documentation and color display graphics.
What You’ll Get From YER
We provide an exciting, dynamic work environment with plenty of opportunity for you to develop personally and professionally. We offer excellent conditions to help you be who you want to be:
- a competitive salary and holiday package based on your skillset
- hybrid working for a healthy work life balance
- a huge range of training and professional development opportunities
- a laptop and smartphone
From this position there are many possible career paths within R&D and production, like team lead or project manager.
Apply now so we can asses together if this is the right position for you in a short phone call, virtual or live meeting.
What You Bring
We’re looking for a team player who has:
- a Master degree in a technical discipline [preferably mechanical or electrical engineering]
- 1 to 3 years of experience in New Product Introduction (NPI) projects and or eager and willing to be trained
- Project management skills
- Entrepreneurship with a healthy dose of result drive
- Ability and willingness to lead a group
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing technologies in the mechanical electro(mechanical) domain
- Fluent English skills both spoken and written