Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Maximizing yield, manufacturing speed, efficiency and reliability are among the key parameters for customers in high-volume chip manufacturing. Business Line Applications (BL Apps) extends our holistic lithography solutions by developing products that work alongside our lithography systems to help them perform better and improve the patterning process.
BL Apps supports several steps of our customers’ manufacturing process, from R&D to mass production. The portfolio of products includes metrology, inspection, computational lithography, data analytics and control software to quickly and accurately measure, optimize and control overlay and imaging performance on silicon wafers and to improve the patterning process.
ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Do you want to manage and execute our software integration plan in order to meet the product roadmap and quality standards? In this position you get the opportunity to get in the lead.
The Software Integration (SI) team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at the system level.
Role and responsibilities
The Software Release Integrator
- Guards, executes, improves the software release integration process
- Defines and delivers the most efficient integration together with agile teams
- Integrates in such a way to meet the company product needs
- Will anticipate and take appropriate steps in an agile environment.
As part of the Software Integration team, it is expected that you work in terms of:
- Supporting the feature (agile) team’s regular product deliverables, software release integration, testing and help them with their requests
- Defining, managing and delivering the most effective software integration plan to integrate before the deadline and meet train’s delivery roadmap
- Advice on planning, technical capabilities and optimizations towards development projects
- Integrating the software to release using existing CI/CD pipelines
- Continuously automate all processes regarding qualification and deliveries. (S)he will be responsible to maintain and extend the pipelines and improve the integration tools
- Improve the software integration process and quality in total
- You will be in close contact with other system teams, align with stakeholders and other integrators. In doing so, we combine strengths with other system teams to be most effective in our objective
- Support development projects for build and integration issues
Python, PowerShell, GIT, Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, SCM, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Agile, Scrum, System Testing, Software, Semiconductor Industry, High-Tech
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
A technical Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Already has had the role of software Integrator for at least 5 years
- Various version control systems (preferably Git)
- Build automation tools like Atlassian toolset
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Python)
- Experience with Windows, .NET
- Continues delivery / Continuous deployment
- Agile and scaled agile (e.g. SAFe)
- Experienced with Atlassian tools (Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket), GIT, NuGet
- Experienced with software development activities (lifecycle, building, deployment, testing)
- Hands on experience with data analytics (Spotfire is a plus)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player
- Result driven, “make-it-happen attitude”
- Independent way of working in our dynamic explorative environment
- Active listening, giving feedback
- Able to initiate, influence, steer
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Quality driven
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Able to prioritize
- Proactive attitude
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
- Good sense of time management
- High degree of autonomy