Good working conditions
Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
If you are an expert in Cleanliness and Process Capability Studies, identifying critical cleanliness product and process parameters of a design. Take the lead towards suppliers in assuring that they understand the cleanliness requirements and support them in finding the correct cleaning and verification methods. And implement them in their Supply Chain and their production processes. Then this is an exciting opportunity for you!
ASML is constantly pushing the limits of technology into areas where nobody has gone before.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Defectivity is responsible for creating the perfect environment for the reticle, wafer and optical column which is part of the EUV path in vacuum. By designing the flow in vacuum, choosing the correct materials and designing critical processes for e.g., cleanliness processes. These cleanliness processes including the proper verification methods of course also need to be industrialized in the ASML factories and supply chain. The Process and Cleanliness Control group within Defectivity Department is responsible for the design and the industrialization of these critical cleanliness processes and managing the linked n-Tier supply chain. The group does this in close collaboration with Zeiss, partner of ASML that delivers the optical modules of our systems.
As part of the Process and Cleanliness Control group you will take the lead in a Hardware (HW) project between ASML and supplier with respect to cleanliness of respective hardware. You need to explain the cleanliness requirements towards the internal HW project and supplier. Explain what verification methods are needed. And assess what cleanliness level that specific supplier is. Based on the identified gaps you define an action plan what the supplier needs to improve and help them to follow up on these actions together with the ASML project. The assessment often means that test plans needed to be made with the HW project and the supplier which you lead. The role is within the new EUV platform that ASML currently is working on.
- Support Suppliers in defining cleanliness strategies for products, including cleanliness and verification methods.
- Audit Suppliers on their cleanliness readiness. Define actions to improve.
- Execute product release with respect to cleanliness.
- Align with Program on status of project with respect to cleanliness.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and soft skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Bachelor or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or a closely related field of study
Must have: Education in and expertise with contamination control on parts level.
Preferred: Six sigma green or black belt certification
- Overall, 6 years or more experience in the R&D or similar organizational setup
- Min. 4 years or more relevant experience with contamination control of parts during production in the supply chain, during assembly at ASML and at the customer.
- Solid theoretical and practical experience with cleanliness and verification methods.
- Leading a team by example
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience with ICPMS/RGA/XPS/SEM measurements
- Experience with SW that supports statistical analysis
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated and committed team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Able to perform in highly dynamic environment
- Ability to organize work effectively and having a systematic approach in problem solving
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude