Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
For our Mechatronic Development Team in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Dynamics and Control Engineer.
- Design and realize high end mechatronic systems in multidisciplinary design teams of 3 to 15 people working at Mecal office.
- Be involved in all phases of mechatronic design process, from early specification and concept phase until integration and test.
- Co-operate with customers to draw up specifications and evaluate designs.
- Regularly discuss technical challenges in the team and report progress to project lead.
- Carry out dynamics and control analyses to design and optimize high end motion systems.
- Write test procedures for design and/or product qualification.
- Realize, integrate and test prototypes of mechatronic products.
- Carry out modal/vibration measurements on mechatronic modules and systems.
MECAL-HTS is a fast-growing, global engineering organization, headquartered in Enschede, the Netherlands. With Dutch offices located in Enschede, Groningen, Eindhoven, and offices in the US and South Korea, MECAL-HTS employs approximately 125 people worldwide. We offer a wide range of innovative, high-tech products and services to semiconductor- and related high-tech systems industry in close cooperation with outstanding partners.
Products and Services
MECAL-HTS provides all competencies needed to develop high-end mechatronics applications. Within our ISO controlled product generation process MECAL HTS manages and carries out the entire project from specification until hardware realization in house.
Conditions above average.
- Academic Msc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, specialization preferably in one or more of these fields: Precision, Mechatronics, Dynamics, Control.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in product development/analysis of mechatronic systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Matlab/Simulink.