Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Being part of world's leading semiconductor lithography supplier, we feel constantly challenged to make a difference, enabling our colleagues to work more efficiently and more fun.
Role and responsibilities
Mirai ART (Agile Release Train), a rapidly expanding, multi-cultural team of full-stack software designers & engineers, using latest & greatest technologies (eg. Cloud (Azure, GCP), Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), Web (Angular & Material) and Java & Spring Boot) to build highly innovative and advanced applications for ASML's internal use.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Education and experience
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- An experienced and highly motivated backend engineer / developer with a proven track record (at least 5 years of experience)
Proficiency / experience with following technologies & tools:
- Thorough and deep understanding of Java JDK 11+, our foundational programming language
- Spring Framework & AOP v5.2+
- Proven experience working with, and a deep understanding of Spring Boot 2.5+ and its modules (Web, Data JPA, Security OAuth2) and ability to explain complex use-cases related to persistency and web security
- Experience with our build system Maven v3+
- Experience with containerization and deployments tools eg. Docker v20+ and Kaniko, Helm (charts) v3+ wrt Kubernetes deployments
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like GitLab SCM & pipelines and JFrog Artifactory
- Strong knowledge working with different types of SQL and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL v12+, MongoDB v4+ and Neo4J v4+
- Proficient in working with DevOps engineers on Cloud deployments (eg. Azure subscriptions)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum & (pref.) SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and enabling tooling – Atlassian Jira Cloud / Jira Align
- Strong skills working in a full-stack environment, leading the development of REST API’s with both software development skills and experience in design and development of secure and high-performance applications
- Having good experience in testing stack – Junit / Mockito
- Experience with software quality & vulnerability testing – SonarQube and Blackduck
- Proficient in writing software documentation on Atlassian Wiki