Challenging position for an experienced person
Detachering via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Are you the goal oriented, driven, flexible person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high-tech environment. Then function of material handler might be the job for you. The department Clean room Logistics is responsible for streamlining both the incoming and outgoing physical and administrative material flow. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this manufacturing environment.
- Ensures on time material delivery from warehouse.
- Identifies and communicates deviations both in quantity, article number and scheduled delivery time.
- Takes necessary correcting actions after identifying deviations.
- Pick, book factory, make items to order from clean room inventory.
- Manage inventory at the work centre.
- Book material from and to inventory.
- Weekly based inventory count.
- Return parts to the warehouse.
- Scrap defect or obsolete parts.
- Return rejected production parts to the suppliers.
- Commit to, and continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements and eliminating waste from the process
- where possible.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Candidate will work in 2 shifts. From 6:30-15:30 / 15:00 to 0:00 and one weekend every 4 weeks.
- The candidate will have 2 or 4 weekdays off per month (depending on upturn or downturn schedule) in order to compensate for the working weekend.
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- MBO (logistics or equivalent) or higher
- 3 - 7 years of logistical experience.
- High-tech affinity.
- Experience with ERP system is a must Specific SAP experience is an advantage.
- Independent, proactive, responsible, team player, good communication skills, stress resistant and flexible.
- Supports good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day to day activities and sharing knowledge to improve.
- Candidate must be able to work punctually, accurately and under pressure.
- Candidates who have experience with production planning within a small company, would fit perfectly in this role.
- Troubleshooting experience within a warehouse environment is also a possibility.
- The role does have a physical aspect, but the focus is on the administrative / process coordination tasks.