Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The Global D2B product owner role is crucial for the following:
- Build/ secure new store MVP* business requirements: understanding and translating current solutions/systems to business requirements and the other way around. Understand and translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Securing successful Migration in day 2/ Feb 2023: Managing migration from current platform business to new day 2 MVP platform and supporting in operational platform technical challenges.
- Manage new platform operations & developments : Deploying all Day2 MVP back log items and further enhance platform as per current standards.
- Supporting in ongoing operational platform technical matters.
You are responsible for
- Manage the E-Commerce experience in alignment with the end to end journey
- Translating business demand into tangible and sustainable solutions for the events platform back log in collaboration with stake holders
- Project manage to deliver important new functional capabilities to the business to time, budget and quality objectives
- Set priority for the team based on value and effort
- Identify and manage continuous improvements and innovation of the platform
- Inspect and Adapt - Works with teams to define & implement continuous improvement stories
- Just In Time (JIT) Story Elaboration: Elaborate user stories for the squad prior to planning, during implementation
- Manage feature roadmap and collaborate with peers to ensure end to end view
- Understand IT requirements for the integration of preferred global tools
- Enable tools if adequate tooling is not currently in our landscape in liaison with IT project managers, IT delivery, IT business partner, software developers and UA testers.
- Co-ordination with third party suppliers in systems enhancement or support activities.
- Grasp of local privacy and data protection rules
- Work closely with the IT department as well as Marketing stakeholders to understand requirements, potential and limitations of tools
- Provide coaching/training to business super-users and process owners on ways to make the best use of standard application functionality. Understand and act on adoption. Create and/or maintain documentation and processes
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Highly organized with strong Business and IT knowledge or background
- Bachelor, Master or comparable practical experience
- Minimum 6 to 10 years of professional experience
- Understanding on how technology is an enabler towards business growth & how events contribute to marketing and sales objectives
- Ability to handle objections and find solutions & to translate technical content to a business language and vice versa
- Knowledge or strong affinity with web development
- Experience in Agile/Scrum and project management
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical ways, at various levels within a company
- Proven experience in building and digitally transforming an organization from people, tooling, data and process
- Superior analysis, research, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Has substantial facilitation skills and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to interpret and report on performance and make recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Fluency in Business English