Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
The ASML TA advisor is (emotionally) mature, confident, creative, approachable, responsible and caring. You are a good listener, have great communication and strong organizational skills. You will collaborate with department and hiring managers on a regular basis to proactively identify and fulfill future hiring needs. Ultimately, the responsibility of the TA advisor is to ensure the company attracts, hires (and retains) the best employees, while coordinating the growth of a strong talent pipeline.
Purpose of the job
As a TA advisor, you are responsible for talent acquisition and selection for a specific ASML sub-sector and/or set of functional competencies in Europe. Together with the Sector TA Manager, Labor Market Communications, HR line and business you create and execute a TA Plan. Depending on your level of seniority, you can also fulfill an expert role in a specific TA expertise area.
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct TA Plan and lead the vacancy kick-off meetings with business leaders. Define the sourcing strategy for a vacancy or set of vacancies, challenge business expectations and agree upon final edit of the job description, target hire date and kick off TA Activities.
- Instruct, coordinate and collaborate with searchers who assist you with TA Activities. Coordinate TA campaigns and activities.
- Screen and assess long listed candidates. Define short-list with candidates who qualify for first round interviews. Coordinate interview planning process and proper selection evaluation process with interviewers.
- Provide candidate care towards final candidate(s) in preparation for assessments and final round interviews to ensure a great candidate experience. Support business evaluation towards hiring decision.
- Prepare and provide job offer to final selected candidates.
- Update ATS and offer management systems during selection process for shortlisted candidates.
In this role you directly impact the:
- Quality of Hire.
- Hiring Manager Experience.
- Candidate Experience.
- Timelines: Fill Ratio – Time to Hire – Candidate Lead Time.
During the following 2 critical incidents your contribution is most impactful.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- 32-40 hours, 1 day in the office
- Indication of time period that flex resource is needed: 24 Months
This position is for the mechanical part in ASML, a technical background and knowledge of complex positions would be a plus.
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Collaboration, bringing stakeholders together to achieve a common purpose: hiring the best talent for ASML.
- Communicates Effectively
- Developing and delivering clear messages to reach a mutual understanding.
- Seek first to understand then to be understood.
- Proactively sharing updates with other.
- Decision Quality
- Drive for effective and objective hiring decision making at all levels in the ASML sub-sector and/or set of functional competencies in Europe.
- Respectfully challenge boundaries, beliefs and the status quo of hiring managers to facilitate the best decision will be taken for the future of the department and ASML. Value differences and show interest in working with people with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
- Plans and Aligns
- Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with ASML's goals.
- Coordinating the growth of a strong talent pipeline that is in line with the department and ASML’s people plans.
- Balances stakeholders
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Draws on multiple stakeholder perspectives and approaches to find optimal solutions.