Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are further professionalizing our Management Support Organization and would like to welcome an enthusiastic, professional team player to complete the team. Do you have a proven track record, in-depth knowledge of our area of expertise, and the curiosity to dive deeper into the business content? We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter, of course in English.
We are looking for a Management Assistant to join a truly dynamic and always changing team. As a Senior Management Assistant, you act as an ambassador for ASML and MSO, both internally & externally. You support the managers in an administrative & organized way, applying proactivity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality, to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between your managers, your colleagues and the various ASML departments and other stakeholders. You need to be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and identify issues which require action.
In this role you will support several senior managers, and you fulfil the backup role for your colleagues at the secretariat. As a Senior Management Assistant within MSO you manage and take ownership of your work. You demonstrate a strong drive to achieve meaningful results and show determination in the face of obstacles.
As Senior Management Assistant you proactively search for ways to improve customer service. You independently manage expectations and meet the (future) needs of the manager. By taking a helicopter view, you are able to signal process improvement opportunities. You continuously seek for new ways of working in our fast changing environment.
As Senior Management Assistant, you help in optimizing our processes and seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work for your team. You proactively share information and provide feedback to others. Being a senior role model for the rest of your team, you stimulate a feedback culture with open communication.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Manage (own) the agenda of your managers to the detail. Planning meetings, appointments, presentations and seminars, conference calls, video conferences, assessing effectiveness of schedules, booking of meeting rooms and catering. Proactive signalling of calendar conflicts and take decisions.
- Provident and independent travel management of high complexity in different time zones. Optimize travel, think ahead and take decisions.
- Proactive screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as external customers. You have a natural way of communication and the ability to level with all layers in the organization.
- Create structure, stability and work proactive to create tranquillity and a predictable work environment.
- You promote MSO and support your team lead, building a strong and reliable support organisation. You are a team builder and understand the importance of sharing knowledge and seeking for opportunities to optimize the daily work You are continuously working to bring MSO to a higher level
- Administrative tasks, create year calendar, monitoring deadlines, prepare and review expense claims, writing and distributing standard reports, distribution of team related information, coordination of department communication via Sharepoint site and/or newsletter.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Administration, Personnel Management, Hospitality, Tourism/leisure etc.
- At least 8+ years’ experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding international environment
- English and Dutch language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Technically competent user of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Skype, Office, SharePoint, etc.)
- You have strong communication skills to be able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers. Actively share knowledge and give advice to them when needed.
- You are able to grow positive relationships with management, colleagues and customers, at all organizational levels.
- You are capable to handle business matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- You are a team player in heart & soul with a representative approach and a hospitality mindset.
- Being a fast thinker with can-do mentality, while having the ability to connect different pieces of information instantly to stay ahead of the business needs. Natural interest in the business.
- High dependability, be there to support the business, service mindset, familiar and willing to work in a 24/7 environment in time of needs.
- You are result-oriented, you have a positive approach, and you have a drive to success. Proven ability to prioritize, to be flexible, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proactive and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an International and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
- Work independently; identifies and solves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary.
- You have an open mind for new developments and change, and make recommendations for improvement or further professionalizing our Management Support Organization.