Detachering via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Maximizing yield, manufacturing speed, efficiency and reliability are among the key parameters for customers in high-volume chip manufacturing. Business Line Applications (BL Apps) extends our holistic lithography solutions by developing products that work alongside our lithography systems to help them perform better and improve the patterning process.
BL Apps supports several steps of our customers’ manufacturing process, from R&D to mass production. The portfolio of products includes metrology, inspection, computational lithography, data analytics and control software to quickly and accurately measure, optimize and control overlay and imaging performance on silicon wafers and to improve the patterning process.
ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Role and responsibilities
As part of the D&E BL Apps STI team, your main tasks as a Software Configuration Manager are:
- To drive build and configuration management strategies for the software development department
- To streamline build and integration processes
- To interact with multiple stakeholders to create generic state of the art solutions
- Drive build and configuration management strategies
- Work closely with development teams and product architects to improve build and integration processes
- Work closely with product integration and drives SW Integration PERT for new products
- Administer and maintain version control software and code repository
- Manage, maintain and improve automated build and deployment practices
- Support development teams with code merges, build, install and deployments
- Further improve automation pipeline to increase build and integration efficiency
- Help the team to translate business requests into granular activities in order to improve CI/CD pipeline
- Strive for continuous improvements, makes suggestions and encourage team members
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The System Test & Integration (STI) team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at the system level.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build.
Build, Configuration Management, MsBuild, PowerShell, Python, GIT, NuGet, JFrog Artifactory, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Binary Integration, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Agile, System Testing, Software, Semiconductor Industry, High-Tech
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
A technical Master degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with software integration and system testing
- Several years of experience in software/hardware system development
- Experienced with software development activities (lifecycle, binary integration, building, deployment, testing)
- Experienced with leading development activities and managing multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of tools such as GIT, Jira, Bamboo, NuGet, JFrog Artifactory
- Hands on experience with Python, PowerShell, and MsBuild
- Basic knowledge about configuration management
- Basic software development background (C# is a plus)
- Experienced with working at an Agile software development
- Team player
- Able to initiate, influence, steer
- Active listening, giving feedback
- Quality driven, people focus
- Result driven, “make it happen attitude”
- Strong stakeholder management
- Independent way of working in our dynamic explorative environment
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English