Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
The organization is the competence center for High Precision Motion Systems within the entire organization. Their electronics and software manage complex movements, to nanometer accuracy, in the machines of our customers. At their Application Engineering department they are looking for a Motion / Application Engineer with passion for control systems and software. In this position you will mainly support our customers with their acquisition process, the validation of technical solutions and the commissioning of their products. The organizations' solutions are mainly implemented in high-end machines in the semiconductor industry and in intelligent flexible transport systems.
A challenging job at a leading innovative and internationally orientated company. You are part of a relatively young, informal and ambitious team. You will receive excellent conditions of employment and opportunities for training and development suitable with the organizations' focal point of quality. As a financial stable organization, the organization focusses on the long term and invests in the future.
- You have a technical contribution to the sales process and give advice during the acquisition phase. You also validate technical solutions during the design-in-process;
- You support the customer or Country Unit in their technical questions of their products. These questions are focused on electronics, software and control technique;
- You analyse the technical problems and solve them. You also reproduce these and try to find the probable causes.
- You will report potential improvements to their product development department;
- You help putting the Motion Control Systems and the Flexible Transport Systems into service;
- You give trainings regarding named product lines.
With more than 32 300 employees worldwide, the organization works on safe and environmentally friendly solutions.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in electronics, software, mechatronics or systems and control;
- You have knowledge of and a passion for control technique, machinery and software;
- Regarding software, you have affinity with PC applications (C, C++, C#) and/or PLC programming;
- You have excellent knowledge of the Dutch or English language;
- Service is in your DNA, you always put the customer first and stick to your commitments;
- You feel confident and have excellent communication skills;
- You are willing to travel international