Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
Did you always want to work in a company where your work can have a real impact on women’s health? Are you ready to bring your fire where you feel you truly belong? We would like to meet you!
EMEA Logistics Services team is based in Amsterdam Zuid, the Netherlands.
It manages many logistics activities within EMEA region on different levels.
It is a very diverse team.
The Logistics Specialist role is reporting to Project Manager, EMEA Logistics Services.
This role will be involved in mainly two activities to provide operational support across entire team’s different functionalities: Freight Bill and Auditing, and Ocean Consolidation operations; ideally would drive continuous improvement to further streamlining the existing processes, help design and maintain the KPI index, etc. It is a great opportunity to get a full picture of how complex logistics operations run from A to Z and potentially to bring the current process to another level.
The proactive approach and willing to learn the top priority for this role due to the across board supporting for operations is needed within the team. On top of that, the IT infrastructure the team is operating on is undergoing few changes, IT savvy is a must.
- Helping to develop the freight bill and auditing tools to manage carriers billing invoices to meet SOX compliance requirements
- Coordinating ocean consolidation shipments with freight forwarders
- Distribution Center operations management
- Operational KPI setting
Organon is a global healthcare company formed through a spinoff from Merck (known as MSD outside of the U.S. and Canada) with a mission to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. We build upon our strong foundation of more than 60 medicines and other products across a range of areas including reproductive health, heart disease, dermatology, allergies and asthma.
What can we offer
- Attractive salary between €4.500 and €6.000, based on experience and background
- 25 holidays per year
- 8,33% holiday allowance
- Full Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Overtime will be compensated in time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
Professional education and skills
- Minimum HBO in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management
- At least 5 - 10 years’ working experience in Logistics
- Attention to details
- IT savvy
- Solid working experience with Excel
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English
- Stakeholder management
- Project supporting experience, adapt to changes
- Continues Improvement mind-set
- JDA/BlueYonder TMS working experience
- Analytical skills (complex processes with different parties involved)
- Power BI/Tableau
- Excel Macro is highly preferred
- Customer focused and familiar to operate in an international environment
- Root cause analysis capabilities
- S4/Hana experience
- Work autonomously with minimum guidance
- Results driven