Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Creation Manager who will be working at the Philips Eindhoven or Amsterdam. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for seven months.
JD Senior Creation Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Work on the planning, implementation and development of new marketing communication ideas for assigned business in Philips Domestic Appliances
• Lead cross-functional teams in the developing Philipss key global launch and engagement initiatives across the full consumer journey.
• Reporting into the DA Creation Lead you will evolve a communication framework that enables cohesive, audience driven execution of Philipss brand positioning across key initiatives.
• You will have end-to-end responsibility in developing 360 communication (TV/Digital/Instore etc);
ensuring insight driven work is delivered by developing distinctive execution with the help of internal and external partners.
• With a consumer first lens, you will ensure a communication planning approach that enables us to drive both brand preference and other commercial performance KPIs for a launch
• You will balance a global creation approach while ensuring a good understanding of key market insights to produce material that can travel effectively
• You will inspire the team to be driven by curiosity and innovation in their approach, leading by example with a desire to try the new, being data driven to improve constantly, and by demonstrating an agile mindset with the right internal and agency resources to deliver creative excellence consistently.
• With a focus on understanding evolving consumer needs and where the brand can best deliver value, you will help us transform and deliver marketing communication that helps us to build the desirability of the Philips brand and the performance of the Consumer Marketing business.
You are responsible for
• Leading the development of key marketing communication initiatives - providing input on audience
roadmap, overseeing development of communication strategies, and overall responsibility for creation
across paid, owned and earned touch points.
• Understanding and acting on the main drivers for campaign effectiveness with a focus on longer term
(brand preference) and shorter-term (activation) performance.
• Writing inspiring briefs for creative agencies/shopper agencies/copywriters/PR teams by collaborating
with relevant internal stakeholders
• Collaborating with key markets to raise the creative effectiveness bar, developing Winning 360 strategies and campaigns for the key launches
• Ensuring that effective material gets developed for the smaller (core) launches - while maintaining communication consistency across the funnel
• Developing strong partnerships with the global creation, media agency and partner networks.
• Drive and share learnings to replicate and scale best practices and impact.
• Collaborate with the Insights and Analytics team to support consumer driven creativity and a test and learn approach.
• Stay on top of consumer and marketplace trends to drive innovative communication with digital and D2C focus
• Partner with Production and Operations teams to ensure effective delivery against Consumer Marketing roadmap -on time, on budget
• Confidently represent Engagement Strategy & Creation team in key Consumer Marketing forums.
You are a part of
The Cluster Marketing Creation team, a very dynamic and international team heading up all communication strategy and content creation topics for the key B2C propositions of Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 5/7 years of international marketing/branding experience, developing creative and effective campaigns for leading brands
• Creative agency background or experience in an international company Communication Department are a mandatory requisite
• Familiarity with the creation of digitally and socially led campaign, is mandatory requisite
• Experience with EU and Chinese markets will be favorably taken into consideration
• Demonstrated managerial competence in project and stakeholder management and as a team player in developing others
• Proven strengths in developing consumer insight lead strategies, creative judgement and communications planning.
• Strong understanding of consumer and media trends to define and develop campaigns across the right ecosystem. Understanding of communication testing frameworks is a plus to have
• Passionate about the opportunity for doing innovative communication, an enabler for fresh concepts and new ideas
• Ability to multitask and run multiple projects in parallel with different internal and external stakeholders
• As a senior member in the team, you should be comfortable in sometimes overseeing the work of junior members/interns and guide/mentor them wherever necessary
• BA/Masters degree in marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
• Fluent written and spoken English
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5/7 years of international marketing/branding experience, developing creative and effective campaigns for leading brands
- Creative agency background or experience in an international company Communication Department are a mandatory requisite
- Familiarity with the creation of digitally and socially led campaign, is mandatory requisite
- Experience with EU and Chinese markets will be favourably taken into consideration
- Demonstrated managerial competence in project and stakeholder management and as a team player in developing others
- Proven strengths in developing consumer insight lead strategies, creative judgement and communications planning.
- Strong understanding of consumer and media trends to define and develop campaigns across the right ecosystem. Understanding of communication testing frameworks is a plus to have
- Passionate about the opportunity for doing innovative communication, an enabler for fresh concepts and new ideas
- Ability to multitask and run multiple projects in parallel with different internal and external stakeholders
- As a senior member in the team, you should be comfortable in sometimes overseeing the work of junior members/interns and guide/mentor them wherever necessary
- BA/Masters degree in marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- Fluent written and spoken English