Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our key clients, YER is always looking for MarCom Managers, who will be working at leading, international companies in The Netherlands. If you believe this is something for you, please apply and we will contact you.
As Marcom Manager, you will be responsible to cluster the engagement strategy and marketing plan into a MarCom plan, specifying the targets and projects on how to activate the MarCom plan. As part of the cluster level that creates assets to support the cluster engagement strategy and campaigns as well as the assets to support engagement strategy and marketing plans including marketing, communications, and other supporting needs.
A MarCom Manager is the person which brings the integrated campaigns to life with deliverables aligned with the consumer decision journey and based on approved claims. This includes: planning, messaging development, creative development, asset creation and supporting the activation in the markets. Further, the MarCom Manager is a Brand Ambassador towards the marketing colleagues in Clusters and Businesses and collaborates with Branding and Marketing to strengthen the global brand Assets and marketing channels.
Other responsibilities are:
- Responsible for planning, creative briefing, execution and presentation of assets to support omni-channel campaigns/programs, including (brand) reputation and awareness, demand generation, Account Based Marketing, and Installed Base engagement strategies in close collaboration with Content & Engagement Strategy Leaders
- Responsible for planning, creative briefing, execution and presentation of assets to support product launches in close collaboration with the Category Leaders and Product Managers in the Businesses, including support of communications, PR, social and training needs in line with the cluster marketing plan.
- Support selection and managed the relationships of the required agencies, agents and vendors, negotiates prices and is Responsible for an optimal briefing and instruction for the MarCom strategy and guidelines for campaigns and projects, within the briefing Measurement & Continuous improvement Defines the yearly Cluster MarCom budget, gets it approved and manages the budget in the most optimal way to realize the deliverables or projects. Provides insights into the budget usage on Cluster, Business and Category level.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, our client is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our Key Account. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience in similar roles;
- Marketing experience;
- Bachelor degree in marketing communications, related field or comparable experience;
- Experience with effectively interacting with senior marketing leaders and global counterparts on matters concerning strategy.