Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
ASML operates in a high demanding, fast moving, dynamic and professional environment. Are you a Scrum Master who is able to helps teams to develop their agile skills, enabling them to efficiently contribute to the delivery IT solutions for our Engineering department.
The main mission is to guide the scrum teams, ensure timely delivery, facilitate the scrum rituals and helping the team to improve itself without losing the technical complex perspective from your view. As a Scrum Master, you are successful when your team is the best agile team in ASML.
Context of the position
You’ll be part of a world-class, market leader organization for the high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions in the semiconductor industry. We are a global company with 70 offices spanning 16 different countries.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The IT
You will be a leader for the team. Although you have no authority over Scrum team members, you do have authority over the process and play a crucial role in challenging the team to become the best it can be
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leads, builds and facilitates the team to become high performing
- Helps the people around the team to understand which interaction with the team is helpful or not
- Creates focus in the team on the teams' iteration objectives
- Creates transparency and alignment on team speed, quality of deliverables and happiness
- Signals and removes impediments to ensure timely delivery from the scrum team
- Challenges the team to walk the extra mile, come with creative alternatives for business problems
- Ensures the team follows the technical way of working and ensures quality related to own discipline is secured in the team
- Provide analyses of current team rituals, evaluates bottlenecks, risks and dependencies whilst offering advice in regard to improvements in team rituals
- Ensures dependencies and risks are managed by the team
- Ensures the preconditions are in place to start a work item (Definition of Ready)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- At-least 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experienced in handling 2 Scrum or DevOps teams
- Experienced in Scaled Agile or SAFe way of working
- Preferably a technical background or a strong interest in technology