High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
We are looking forward to expand the IT Service Desk (HotSpot Team) with person being based at the Eindhoven office to support on-site & remotely NXP employees in Netherlands and Belgium. This would be a right opportunity for native Dutch speakers who have first IT help desk experience.
- Analyst would be responsible for handling L1 issues reported with the helpdesk, this may include, but not restricted to the following.
- Receive calls, emails and web-tickets for end users and other Agency Service Desks / Help Desks, and create Incident tickets or Service Request tickets, logging all pertinent Information.
- Tracking and classifying incoming incidents or service requests, attempting initially solutions.
- Provides initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported Incidents and
- Service Requests and provides initial support, targeting a higher level of first contact resolution
- Ensures Incidents and Service Requests are properly assigned to appropriate support groups.
- Perform hierarchical escalation to Service Desk Management and Incident Management
- Provide communication to end users concerning the status of Incidents and Service Requests.
- Attending call from Local site – user walk-in support
- Attending issue over Skype chat / MS Teams
- Assigning ticket to appropriate team member and If issue resolution beyond Hotspot, then assign ticket concern team.
- Try to resolve the issue based on knowledge base article.
- Tracing the tickets if not closed within same day – with users for user pending tickets and with Analysts if the tickets are active.
- Create and Send daily pending incident reports
- Create Excel sheets for uploading on feedback website
- Create tickets with all proper details in one go so that analysts need not seek those details from end users
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
The department R&D IT provides IT Services enabling R&D engineers to do their engineering work. The design environment is an integrated solution and service of Design Infrastructure, EDA application landscape, Design Data Management and Product Creation Applications. The Global R&D IT services are delivered from small number locations, containing Data Centers (full set of services) and Satellites Centers (limited set of services). The objective of R&D IT is to ensure Business Success and Market Leadership for NXP by providing Best-in-Class R&D IT Services and R&D IT Solutions.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Required fluent language skills in both Dutch and English
- First experience in IT Help Desk domain
- Having worked with engineering community before will be added advantage
- Previous experience as ServiceDesk and/or Service Now tool will be a plus
- Basic Computer operations
- MS office with good proficiency in Excel
- Pleasing personality, customer focus and capability of handling multiple end users.
- Quick learning skills as a lot of engineering topics would need to be understood.
- Availability to work full-time in regular business hours