Project Engineer Interior
Apply to this vacancy
About this vacancy
Working at the top of the yacht building industry.
We are looking for a proactive and results-oriented Lead Project Engineer with product knowledge within the industry. The Project Engineer analyses the technical risks of the projects and checks received drawings for feasibility. They review the detailed drawings, lead the 1st drafter for the 1:20 phase, as well as the 1st drafter for the TSW production drawings, who oversee the other drafters. They organize meetings to ensure that stakeholders have the right information in a timely manner, specify materials, and provide the initial setup of principle details. The Project Engineer also maintains close and frequent contact with the construction and architect teams.
The company focus on designing and realizing interiors for luxury yachts, distinguishing themselves through exceptional craftsmanship and clever technical solutions.
- A positive work culture where people feel comfortable and open communication is encouraged. There is minimal hierarchy, and you will quickly feel at home.
- An inspiring work environment in the top tier of luxury yacht building.
- A diverse job.
- A salary of €3000-, to €4500-, per month.
- 37 vacation days on a full-time basis (24 vacation days and 13 ADV days)
- Bachelor-level thinking and working within the relevant discipline.
- Several years of relevant work experience in ship or yacht building in similar positions.
- Broad technical experience, especially in the area of work processes.
- Knowledge of production techniques and experience with the manufacturability of engineered parts.
- Familiarity with organization, objectives, and policies related to the construction of seaworthy yachts in accordance with Feadship standards and quality norms.
- Product and material knowledge in ship and yacht building.
- Knowledge of engineering procedures and procurement procedures.
- Familiarity with guidelines and procedures (classification society and flag state regulations, safety, quality, and environmental regulations).
- Ability to meet deadlines and results-oriented.
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in tools like AutoCAD and ERP system
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.