About this vacancy
Test Engineer C#
As Software Test & Automation Engineer you will be responsible for testing software developed for Airports baggage handling systems.
In a SCRUM-team of professionals your technical knowledge and competencies will support discussions in relation to the test approach. You also contribute to setting up the test competence and implementing improvements.
Our partner designs, develops and installs bagage handling systems for (large) airports. An important part of these systems is IT software that is used for planning, automated transport, monitoring and control.
- Permanent employment
- Excellent remuneration
- Salary between €5.000 & €6.000 p/m
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- At least two years of test experience in a multi-disciplinary environment, supporting the Agile methodology;
- Knowledge and experience about the logistic process automation and the skills to transfer them into usable test scenarios;
- At least two years of experience with C# (Object Oriented)/.NET/.NET Core, Visual Studio, MSBuild, NuGet and NUnit;
- Knowledge of Gherkin and SpecFlow is an advantage;
- Able to work independently, not needing more than the right pointers. Although be a committed team player;
- Knowledge of Build / Deploy and Test pipelines;
- Requirements Management, Change Management, Version Control and Test management tools, including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps;
- ISTQB Foundation certification (or equivalent), ISTQB Advanced test automation engineer (or equivalent) is an advantage;
- Both oral and written English. Dutch is an advantage.
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.