About this vacancy
We are looking for a qualified specialist in the field of material science and E-steel applications
- Characterize metal samples, both pre and post fabrication, using a variety of techniques, such as: optical microscopy, SEM, EDS, PoDFA, OES, hardness, tensile and bend testing
- Characterization of electromagnetic properties of soft magnetic materials
- Design, develop and test coating for insulation
- Analysis, evaluation and interpretation of the material composition and manufacturing processes for soft magnetic materials
- Analysis of product and technology trends (new materials, coatings, adhesion,…) and implementation of the findings in measures to develop and secure competitive advantages
- Support of application teams in customer projects
- Creation and maintenance of the network to cooperation and development partners as well as research institutes and suppliers
For a challenging new business project Bosch transmisison technology is looking for specialist in the field of E-machine and E-motor developement.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year + 13 ADV days or additional allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
· Completed technical studies, e.g. Metallurgy, Materials Engineering or related field fields
· At least 5 years of sound experience in the application development of soft magnetic materials (Esteel) and/or coating in electric motors
· Good communication skills with the ability to build and maintain international networks
· Experience in Material modeling (molecular level, magnetic(hysteresis) modelling)
· Affinity with measurement of magnetic properties (Epstein, Brockhaus,…)
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.