About this vacancy
A very versatile and technically challenging position in the development of high-tech mechatronic modules and systems.
As Senior Mechatronic System Designer at our client, you are responsible to capture and decompose customer requirements and convert these into a multidisciplinary system design. You contribute to the technical roadmap and lead other mechatronic system designers to meet the functional specifications of our customers within overall cost and timing. In close cooperation with colleagues from all disciplines you define decomposed functions and modules. You will lead the team to document and maintain the specifications. You will perform trade-off studies and set direction for realization and validation. You review the designs and ensure system performance and improvements. During the project you act as a technical coach for designers.
Our client is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place on one site. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery to produce any designed product. The engineering department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Flow & Thermal and Project management. Within the multidisciplinary project teams, our client specifies, designs, develops and qualifies modules and products for their customers.
A challenging job at one of the leading high-tech companies in the Netherlands. A high degree of responsibility and plenty of opportunities for personal development. In addition, you'll receive:
- A salary between €4500 and €5500 gross per month excluding holiday allowance
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days per year (38 days in total)
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes (if applicable)
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Master degree in Mechatronics, Systems & Control, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or simiar.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience. More experienced candidates are also more than welcome.
- Knowledge of high-tech, precision machinery, semicon, contamination control and vacuum is highly appreciated.
- Eager to define concepts, interfaces and apply mechatronic design rules.
- Affinity with control engineering.
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges.
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers.
- Building constructive relations with stakeholders.
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges.
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.