About this vacancy
Internationaal Field Service Engineer at Marel
- Secure a meeting with the customer upon arrival onsite and receive briefing from the customer;
- Prepare and execute the work as agreed with the customer;
- Manage the customer experience;
- Identify sales and service opportunities;
- Identify/update/validate information of the Installed Base;
- Process hours and expenses;
- Technical reporting - Keep stakeholders informed and updated;
- Inform the Customer Support about arrival time if outside of expected window;
- Confirm reception of a work order to the resource planner;
- Updates Customer Support and customer on progress of the work;
- Debrief customer on work done and performance of the machine;
- Report on quality issues and non-conformity (NCR);
- Other duties assigned as required by the business.
We are an international team of people for whom passion isn’t just a buzzword. We have an important goal –to create a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably –and we’re excited to make it happen. As world leaders in advanced food processing solutions, we’re in the unique position to transform the future of food and make a real impact –but we need individuals with diverse perspectives and skill to get there.
There’s nothing like the feeling you get when you do something worthwhile for a living. That said, coming home from work knowing you made a difference is just one of the great things you can experience at Marel. You can expect:
- Competitive primary and secondary benefits;
- Freedom to take initiative and make a real impact in a growing global business;
- Recognition for your achievements;
- Clear objectives and realistic demands;
- An environment of trust and respect.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical and/or Software engineering, preferably from a technical college, or similar knowledge level;
- Technical college degree preferred;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Recognized product training on food processing equipment preferred;
- Strong communicator with analytical skill and the ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in field service in an equipment/software manufacturing environment preferred.
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.