About this vacancy
Challenging role as Management Assistant within the Petrochemical industry
- You are a professional and excellent in organizational and administrative support.
- You understand the complexity of investment projects, organization and relationships.
- You foresee consequences, are pro-active, anticipating self-propelling and are able to act independently wehen necessary.
- You monitor action points and know how to do a follow-up. You are the linking pin within the organization.
- You are flexible, have a high service-level and are a real team player.
- Managing of electronic calendar and organizing, monitoring department appointments, meetings and conference calls.
- Assessing mail on relevancy/priority.
- Substantive preparing items on agenda, composing meeting agenda and preparation information.
- Establishing lists of decisions, monitoring & follow up and take independently adequate actions.
- Organizing internal and external events; organizing business lunches or dinners.
- Booking of foreign/global business trips.
- Independently establishing letters in English. Follow-up on correspondence and relevant actionable issues.
- Visitor registration.
SABIC’s innovation journey is a key enabler for achieving the company’s vision to become the world leader in the chemical industry. Sustainability is embedded as a foundational element of our underlying 2025 strategy. Sustainability is a thread that runs through this transformation, helping us emerge as this global leader in the industry.
To achieve this, innovations in chemical technology specifically in the areas of greenhouse gas reduction and plastic waste recycling are essential. Next to this, our running plants need to be supported and improved and new production is to be added to ensure the economic basis for SABIC’s transformation.
You will be hired by YER and seconded to SABIC. You receive:
- Excellent working conditions
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guiding from your Consultant and our backoffice
- Opportunities for further development. Both personal and professional
- Friendly atmosphere and culture
- Administrative and/or equivalent qualification(s)
- Minimum 5 - 15 years' + experience
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Excellent Proven Administrative Experience
- Affinity and acquaintance with administrative issues; finds challenge and satisfaction in managing the purchasing processes and settlement of typical transactions in an IP Department.
- Fluency (both written and Oral) in English (any additional European language(s), preferably Dutch a bonus)
- Experience in working in an internationally, project oriented company
- Excellent people and networking skills
- Proficiency in IT/various connecting IT systems such as Office, SAP, reporting, etc
- Affinity with working in multi cultural and diverse environment
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.