About this vacancy
Do you have more than 5 years of relevant experience within Master Data Management and would you like to work within an international high paced, dynamic environment that is all about making things happen? Then this is your chance!
For Perfetti Van Melle, YER would like to get in touch with a Global Master Data Lead. In this position, you are responsible that a solid global view on the specific Master Data domain of knowledge is available in the organization with clear guiding principles. You will be a sparring partner for the MDM SSC Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute with day-to-day mitigated actions required to bring the Insight projects at a sustainable level of data quality
- Ensure that a change request for Group Master Data is processed timely, accurately and completely
- Inform the relevant parties and check whether actions are done complete and timely
- Ensure the Group Master Data processes are described, updated, maintained and stored in the MD Management System environment
- Contribute to establish the GMDM RACI Matrix and ensure that it has been updated for his/her role
- Participate in training to GMDM community if and when required
- Advise relevant performance KPI’s, implement them and ensure these KPI’s are updated available (e.g. Dashboard)
- Check requests on key master data business rules, determine impact (e.g. on other systems) of the request and approve requests when requirements are met and verifies this with GMDSS
- Ensure Continuous Improvement for the relevant MD processes
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Chupa Chups, Fruittella, Frisk and Smint. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavours that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one Perfetti Van Melle’s keys to success.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Bonus opportunity
- Personal development opportunities
- Great atmosphere
- Master or Bachelor degree
- More than 5 years of relevant experience within Master Data Management (MM preferred)
- Significant SAP master data domain- process and ERP system specific knowledge (HANA and ERP)
- Focus on Excellence
- Strives for delivering quality in his/her work
- Attention to detail (analytical skilled)
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Continuous Improvement skills (Lean/Six Sigma experience)
- Good communicator and listener
- Fluent in English
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.