About this vacancy
Your mission is to make sure that all (sub)modules are integrated in the right way to create a high performing metrology machine for our clients.
As an Assembly Integration & Test Engineer, you will be working on our state-of-the-art semiconductor metrology systems in our ISO 5 clean room and laboratories. You are responsible to solve potential problems that occur during the System Integration phase. You also support the early project phases in reviewing design documentation on AIT aspects and advising on optimization. And you assist where necessary our supply chain partners during the assembly and acceptance of the (sub)modules.
Through your experience with System Integration you prepare the system for the integration of new subsystems and parts. You develop and maintain the installation and test procedures. Next step is the installation and integration of subsystems into the complete machine.
Finally, you will be responsible for topics like:
• Execute test and calibration procedures for (sub)system;
• Initiate improvements for quality and/or ease of assembly;
• Decommissioning and preparation for shipment;
• Document progress of assembly and test plans;
• Participate in Supplier Account Team to support supplier assembly and functional testing.
Why is the position interesting for you?
• You get the opportunity to work in a young energetic team within a growing complex and hightech production company;
• Able and willing to spend periods abroad during system installation at the customer site;
• You like customer contact for 1st and 2nd line support.
Our Client is a fast-growing scale-up high-tech company. They design, develop, integrate, market and service advanced metrology machines. Their machines enables our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to increase the production yields, and thus, functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Founded in 2016, They bring together the most creative minds (approx. 160 employees) in science and technology and develop a one-of-a-kind, revolutionary high throughput Scanning Probe Microscopy system.
Getting on board now is a great opportunity to grow with the company from a technical, personal, and financial perspective. Nearfield's momentum is energetic and promising!
Our starting point is of course to pay someone a fair and competitive salary and besides this we offer you:
• Valuation of your work-life balance;
• Time for some relaxation: 30 holidays per calendar year (based on 40 hours);
• 8% holiday allowance;
• Commuting allowance; • Work from home allowance;
• Discount on your health insurance;
• We are here to support one another, and colleagues are there to help you. TEAM is very important, Together Everyone Achieves More!
• BSc in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering;
• At least 5 years of experience in hands-on (Mechanical/Mechatronics) AIT activities on highly complex systems, like semiconductor equipment, satellites, astronomy equipment, flight simulators;
• Pro-active, problem-solving and hands-on attitude;
• Flexible and capable of working in a high-tech environment;
• You have a good command of the English language, both written and oral.
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.