About this vacancy
For an organization in area Noord-Brabant we have a nice position open as a system architect.
As a System Architect you will be part of the Design and Engineering group and the Embedded Systems department. Together with a team consisting of a project manager and hardware and software designers, you will be responsible for the electronics part of the solutions that we develop and produce for and in consultation with our customers. In your position you fulfil an intermediary role between the customer and the department and frequent customer contact is a must.
Your duties will further include:
- Drawing up specifications together with the customer;
- Carrying out or supervising feasibility studies;
- Manage a number of juniors and teach them the tricks of the trade
- Identifying and drawing up product (production) improvement proposals;
- Supervising the design, implementation, testing and documentation of any particular development project.
Stepping into the role of EMS Life Cycle Partner and System Innovator, we craft intelligent solutions tailored for an ever-evolving world. Our approach goes beyond the ordinary, as we not only respond to market demands but actively engage in the early stages of our customers' development and engineering processes. This proactive involvement allows us to provide tangible solutions that create real value.
At our core as an employer are these guiding principles:
- Passion: Our work is a source of pride, and our dedication shines through in everything we do.
- Trust: Building on the foundation of trust, we foster strong collaborations and partnerships.
- Customer Focus: We collaborate proactively with customers and suppliers, forging solid solutions together.
- One Team: United as one team and one company, we work cohesively to achieve our shared goals.
- Innovation: Our commitment to innovation empowers us to challenge societal norms and continuously better ourselves.
Within the dynamic environment of Neways Technologies, our development company, your journey encompasses the following:
- Specialization: Dive into the world of developing and designing electronic modules and systems.
- Customer Group: Your impact reaches across diverse sectors, including industrial automation, semiconductors, automotive, and medical fields.
- Team Size: You'll be part of a team comprising 230 dedicated Full-Time Equivalents (FTEs).
- Locations: Our operational hubs are strategically situated at Science Park Eindhoven in Son, the Colosseum in Enschede, Voltaweg in Echt, and Fichtenweg in Erfurt.
Together, we are Neways — a company committed to pioneering progress, fostering innovation, and collaboratively shaping a future full of possibilities.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- A bachelor or master degree in electronics or similar; academic work and thinking level;
- Relevant work experience, for example as an electronics designer or engineer;
- Experience with CE, EMC directive and UL standards;
- Experience with quality techniques such as FMEA, MTBF;
- Knowledge of development tools (e.g. Spice, Matlab, Altium, DXdesigner);
- Knowledge of components and PCBA production techniques;
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.