About this vacancy
Competence Process Technician
The Process Technician is responsible for maintaining the technical process quality and availability and supervises correct process execution. Corrects technical issues and/or supports engineering in solving issues. Proposes and contributes to improvements and introduction of processes. Coordinates and realizes a good technical work relation and execution within own department as with interfacing departments.
Role and responsibilities
PROCESSES (overall, technical, organizational, support)
- Know How and Knowledge Transfer: Acquire and transfer knowledge of current and new products, materials, processes, applications and safety aspects to operators, to ensure effective and efficient work execution. Challenge, bench-mark, and secure operator skill-level. Act as source of information and responsible for maintaining proper overall skill-level balance within group.
- Introduce and Support: Act as technical expert within department. Support research by PE and D&E, which lead to process improvements. Support introduction of new processes by PE, and safeguard R4V.
- Means and Methods: Make sure process materials and (complex) equipment is used in proper and efficient way. Propose modifications / alterations where needed. Schedule and supervise (execution) Preventive Maintenance in close cooperation with Equipment Support and Team Leader. Document (with PE) agreements and WoW of technical execution of processes in Work instructions, OCAPs or databases. Create and maintain flows/recipes with PE.
- Introduce and Support: Execute, support and guide introduction of new processes together with PE and TL.
- Represents manufacturing Processing & Metrology requirements and wishes required for a solid and standardized (pragmatic) execution of (new) processes.
Control and Reporting: Prepare/make performance reports of department. Interpret and act on process data, propose improvements. Assess which (potential) problems need to be escalated.
Salaris is in overleg
Education and experience
Technical Bachelor degree with 0-4 years of relevant work experiences in Semiconductor Industry / Photolithography industry from out an equivalent position.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Competence: Analytic thinking, able to work in a structured and focused way, self-supporting, entrepreneur, improvement driven, Service orientated, Trouble shooter (process and hardware);
- Service minded, good communicative skills, teamworker;
- Knowledge of waferprocessing and metrology is preferred;
Good communication skills in English and Dutch.
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.