About this vacancy
Reticle Metrology Operator
Role and responsibilities
- Purpose of the Service Lab is to supply wafer and reticle processing services (coat/develop/recycle) for ASML’s production process. The structures on the exposed wafers, required for the scanner calibration and qualification, are measured and qualified with metrology equipment like electron microscopes or scaterometers.
- Processing requests for internal customers as well as for the field. Processing of wafers and reticles includes coating, developing, cleaning, measuring and defectivity measurements of wafers and reticles.
- Handles priorities and communicates with internal customer about service requests/expectations.
- Works according instructions and registers executed tasks.
- Monitors and adjusts process and equipment performance.
- Proposes and initiates process/product improvements.
- Makes sure internal stock levels are available and up to date.
- Works well in teams and has good communications skills.
- Able to gain and maintain changing (new) knowledge on product, process, equipment and safety aspects.
- Transfers knowledge to others.
- This position is in 5-Shift, to support system qualification and increase/maximize Service Lab equipment and resources.
Salaris is in overleg
Education and experience
- MLO / MTS
- Relevant working experience in the field of applications or manufacturing processes.
- Experience in the field of wafer or reticle processing & measurement.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues.
There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills
- Get-on and do it mentality, very active, plenty of initiative.
- Teamworker and service oriented.
- Is able to be self-supporting
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.