About this vacancy
New job opportunity
As an EHS expert you are responsible to support the CRE organization in the Netherlands to secure safe working in a responsible way for the environment.
- Act as intermediate between the EHS department and CRE Project department
- Support and advice project managers;
- Participate in construction projects;
- Initiate and participate in safety studies.
Above average salary conditions
Safety is your passion and with your skills, especially leadership and communication skills, you know how to get things done.
- You are in possession of a bachelor degree and a Safety Expert Education (HVK);
- You have 5 to 8 years as EHS expert within an initiator of construction projects or a construction company;
- You have extensive experience as EHS expert, preferably within a construction company or initiator of construction projects;
- You have knowledge of ISO standards (ISO14001 / 45001) and other safety management systems such as VCA;
- You have experience in participating in safety studies (HAZOP, FMEA);
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- You have knowledge of applicable local laws and regulations and good analytical problem-solving skills;
- You are a strong communicator, open, honest and respectful in your communication with others.
- Self-starter, motivated, driver mentality.
- Stress resistant, social, team player, constructive, accurate.
- Excellent communication skills (written and orally, Dutch and English), ability to interact with external parties.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and act in a constructive and rational way.
- Ability to analyze processes and recognize associated risks.
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.