About this vacancy
As a System Test Engineer you will be ensuring the test preparation and execution according to the strategy given by the IVVQ Manager
- Perform module, program or unit testing of individual software components
- Define step by step the integration tree consistent with the system release plan
- Develop/deploy/maintain software that performs or supports test activities such as test management, test design, test execution and results checking
- Provide investigative support of a staging or SIL environment with the help of software or hardware tools
- Identify test equipment; standard or specialised and any special calibration requirements required at each Test Activity
- Plan, estimate, monitor and control IVVQ activities
- Identify the means required (enabling System) to validate the Solution, and then to define the operational scenarii and the criteria of validation to objectively assess compliance of the Solution
- Satisfy customer’s expectations
- Prepare test campaigns, run the tests and analyse the results
- Write and update the integration and verification test procedures documentation
- Lead the demonstration to the end customer
A business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
- Good salary
- 40 holidays
- Room and attention to personal development
- Build your talents in another domain of Thales Group, discovering new products, new customers, new country or move to a more complex Solution
- Choose between a technical expertise or a leadership path
- Build an international career within a leading Engineering Group
- You have graduated with a Master of Engineering and have a significant proven experience among the following: Test, Integration, Verification, Validation
- You are recognised as a team player and enjoy collaborative work
- You are analytical, structured and synthetic
- You are considered as a problem-solver
- You sound convincing and persuasive
- You enjoy dealing with diverse and complex projects
You have good knowledge of:
- Component testing
- Integration & Verification
- Test automation
- Test equipment
- Test Management
- Validation & Acceptance
- You know how to deal with data, and you are familiar with programming languages
- You have a proven capacity to ensure success by meeting deadlines and achieving a balanced budget
- You demonstrate strong leadership and are willing to mentor and grow junior team members
- You know how to use your creativity to give full customer satisfaction
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.